|Look at that silly face! I told him to smile:)|
1. Shining up our scars by Jon Acuff.
2. The Power of Asking the Right Question by Michael Hyatt.
3. 34 Words on Improving Empathy In Your Family by Amy Sullivan.
4. Simple Ways to Teach Your Children Scripture by Ruth Schwenk.
5. On the Altar by Cheryl at thebettermom.com. If you are a parent who tends to worry, you need to read this post!
6. Fried Apples recipe over at Lynn's Kitchen Adventures. Yum!
7. Friendly Fire by Glennon Melton. I LOVE this post. It's due time we moms stop beating ourselves and each other up!
8. Giving up Worry by Ashley Moore. This post has some great tips on how to get rid of worry.